Breakfast & Dining Room
Wake up every morning to culinary delights from our gourmet chef.
- Full gourmet breakfast
- Freshly baked muffins & pastries
- Seasonal fresh fruit & juices
- Bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, French toast, waffles & cereal
- In the summer, enjoy a light lunch (Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
- Afternoon tea & freshly baked delicacies
- Wine & cheese gathering
Guest rooms include the following extras to make your stay perfect.
- Free WIFI
- Full ensuite amenities including hair dryers
- Heat & Air-condition
- Outdoor beach showers
- Complimentary soft drinks and water station including sparkling water
- Beach chairs & towels
- Gas fireplaces in parlor, dining room & Captain’s Quarters
- Free Assigned Parking (Rooms 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 & 12)
- Special parking pass to use in the adjacent lot next to the Addy Sea (Rooms 2, 4, 8, Captain’s Quarters & Crew’s Quarters) *Please note, these parking spots are not guaranteed*
Parlor & Common Areas
Step into the turn of the 20th century era at the Addy Sea where the hustle and bustle of daily life rarely intrudes.
Cozy up to a roaring fire in our beautifully appointed parlor. Enjoy your coffee, a good book or just gather and relax with other guests in our hall lounge areas
overlooking the ocean or sit on the wrap around porch and listen to the sounds of the ocean waves crashing on the shores.
Dining & Shopping
Walk to shops and local restaurants
After a day on the beach and afternoon tea in the parlor, walk to restaurants from casual cuisine to the area’s finest dining. 99 Sea Level, Bethany Blues, 14 Global, Beach Break Bakrie & Cafe and 5 Guys Burgers & Fries are all less than 1/2 mile from the inn. Spend the day shopping in our quaint beach town at the local boutiques and surf shops all within walking distance. Stroll the boardwalk or catch an outdoor concert that play several nights a week during the summer months at the bandstand.